好きなものは大人になっても変わらない。 / The things I like don't change even when I become an adult.

好きなもののルーツは映画から

40年以上生きてると、いろんなものに興味を持ち、
趣味に変わっていくものがある。

ぼくの趣味のルーツは、映画。

特に「ゴーストバスターズ」と「グレムリン2」だった。

映画館で見たわけではない。
テレビで放送されたものをVHSで録画し、何度も見た。

いわゆる「テープが擦り切れるぐらい」見た。

令和の時代にはVHSもカセットテープもないので、
令和版の表現では、「DVDが読み込めないぐらい」見たというべきか。。

そんな洋画のSFものを幼少期から見続けてきて育ったので、
大体見てきた映画同じ系統。

Back To The Future Part1,2,3
グレムリン1,2
マーズアタック!!!
バットマン
SPAWN
スパイダーマン(サム・ライミ版)

数えたらキリがない気がする。

中でも一番最初に劇場で見た記憶があるのが、『 グレムリン2 』
(画像は特にお気に入りのキャラ、性転換したグレムリンの『グレタ』)


大きな劇場に家族で見に行き、(たしか)1時間近く並んで見た。

当時は座席指定システムなんてないので、
いい席を取りたいなら、早く並ぶ。
ヒドイと、前の上映まるまる待って、入れ替えと同時に並ぶ。
と、ある意味「待ってるとこまで、映画鑑賞」

ま、当時の映画の見方を書きたいのではなくて。。

グレムリン2に出てくるキャラの豊富さと誰でも楽しめるストーリー。
そんなところが、大好きになった。
映画を見終わった時に親に頼んだ?お小遣いを使った??で買った、
下敷きを小学校低学年のマイベスト文具としてお供させていた。

そんな幼少期からアメリカ文化、映画のキャラに惹かれ続けて生きてきた。

これからも、変わらずおもちゃ、コミックは集めていけるように、
のんびり働きおもちゃに囲まれたい。。

The roots of what I love come from movies

When you live for over 40 years, you become interested in a lot of things,
and some of them turn into hobbies.

The roots of my hobby are movies.

Especially "Ghostbusters" and "Gremlins 2."

I didn't see them in the theater.

I recorded them on VHS when they were broadcast on TV and watched them many times.

I watched them so much that the tape wore out, as they are known.

In the 2020s, there were no VHS tapes or cassette tapes, so
in the Reiwa era, I'd say I watched so many that the DVDs wouldn't load.

I grew up watching Western sci-fi movies like that,
so most of the movies I've seen are in the same genre.

Back to the Future Parts 1, 2, and 3
Gremlins 1 and 2
Mars Attacks!!!
Batman
Spawn
Spider-Man (Sam Raimi version)

It feels like there's no end to the list.

The first movie I remember seeing in the theater was Gremlins 2.

My family and I went to see it at a large theater, and I think we waited in line for nearly an hour.

Back then, there was no reserved seating system,
so if you wanted a good seat, you had to line up early.

At worst, you'd wait the entire previous screening and then line up as the next screening came on.

In a sense, "waiting is part of the movie experience."

Well, I'm not trying to write about how I watched movies back then...

Gremlins 2 has a wide variety of characters and a story that anyone can enjoy.
I fell in love with those things.
After seeing the movie, I asked my parents? Or used my pocket money?
I bought a desk pad for it, and it became my go-to stationery item in the lower grades of elementary school.

Ever since I was a child, I've been drawn to American culture and movie characters.

I want to continue working at a leisurely pace, surrounded by toys, so that I can continue to collect toys and comics.